HCA UK Urgent Care Centres provide a walk-in service for medical illnesses, disease and minor injuries. Our Urgent Care Centres are located across London, in Marylebone (Zone 1), St John's Wood (Zone 2) Chelsea (Zone 1-2) and London Bridge (Zone 1). Urgent Care for Children is available in Fitzrovia (Zone 1), which treats patients under the age of 18.
Our well-established HCA Healthcare UK network is proud of the exceptional quality of service it provides to all patients through a dedicated team of experienced senior consultant surgeons, physicians, specialist nurses and GPs.
The Urgent Care Centres have immediate access to onsite services including simple and complex blood tests, radiological imaging, operating theatres, physiotherapy and pharmacists.
- Traumatic injuries, sprains, fractures & sports injuries.
- Respiratory and chest complaints, including upper and lower respiratory tract infections.
- General ear, nose and throat conditions.
- Stomach, bowel and bladder problems, including acute appendicitis and food poisoning.
- Minor neck injuries and whiplash.
- Wounds, minor burns and general aches and pains.
- Many other conditions on a “see and treat” basis, e.g. gynae
If necessary we can arrange for immediate admission to any of the leading HCA hospitals in London.
Urgent Care for Under 18's
Our sister hospital, The Portland Hospital for Women and Children, offers an urgent care service for babies and children.
- Respiratory complaints
- Wounds and minor burns
- Stings and infected insect bites
- Broken bones and sporting injuries
- Urinary tract and kidney infections
- Stomach and bowel conditions
- Ear, nose and throat conditions
If necessary we can arrange for admission to The Portland Hospital.