The Urgent Care Centre at The Princess Grace Hospital is a walk-in centre for medical illnesses, disease and minor injuries in adults, located in the heart of Marylebone only a stones throw away from Harley Street and the West End.
Our well-established institution is proud of the exceptional quality of service it provides to all patients through a dedicated team of experienced senior consultant surgeons, physicians and specialist nurses.
We have immediate access to onsite facilities including simple and complex blood tests, radiological imaging, operating theatres, physiotherapy and pharmacists.
- Traumatic injuries, sprains, fractures & sports injuries.
- Respiratory and chest complaints, including upper and lower respiratory tract infections.
- General ear, nose and throat conditions.
- Stomach, bowel and bladder problems, including acute appendicitis and food poisoning.
- Minor head and neck injuries and whiplash.
- Minor wounds or burns and general aches and pains.
- Many other conditions on a “see and treat” basis, e.g. gynae
If necessary we can arrange for immediate admission to any of the leading HCA hospitals.
For urgent appointments for children under 18 our sister hospital, The Portland Hospital for Women and Children, offers a 24 hour urgent appointment service. Please click here or call 020 7390 8022 for further information.