HCA UK Urgent Care Centres provide a walk-in service for medical illnesses, disease and minor injuries in adults. Our Urgent Care Centres are located across London, in Marylebone (Zone 1), St John's Wood (Zone 2) and in Chelsea (Zone 1-2).
Our well-established HCA Healthcare UK network is proud of the exceptional quality of service it provides to all patients through a dedicated team of experienced senior consultant surgeons, physicians, specialist nurses and GPs.
The Urgent Care Centres have immediate access to onsite services including simple and complex blood tests, radiological imaging, operating theatres, physiotherapy and pharmacists.
- Traumatic injuries, sprains, fractures & sports injuries.
- Respiratory and chest complaints, including upper and lower respiratory tract infections.
- General ear, nose and throat conditions.
- Stomach, bowel and bladder problems, including acute appendicitis and food poisoning.
- Minor neck injuries and whiplash.
- Wounds, minor burns and general aches and pains.
- Many other conditions on a “see and treat” basis, e.g. gynae
If necessary we can arrange for immediate admission to any of the leading HCA hospitals in London.
Urgent Care for Under 18's
Our sister hospital, The Portland Hospital for Women and Children, offers a 24 hour urgent appointment service for babies and children called 'Doc around the clock'.
Please click here or call 020 7390 8022 for further information.